Bitte um Korrektur bei Fehlern.

• Text über das Thema " English a world language"

English a world language

I write a text about English a world language. I learn English since 8 years. Mosst lightly falls to me the reading part into English. 340 million people speak English as her mother tongue.
    How many people English speak as a bilingual, about that one is not exactly in the clear.
    In English is taught in a lot of countries as the first foreign language in the schools and is official language of many international organisation.
    There are advantages and postshares for the English world langugage.
    Advantages are a language, understand everywhere, flexible language, easy to lean and for about 300 Mio. People the first language. Postshares are different dialects, small languages might die owt and English – speaking countries may have an advantage against other ones.
    There are many discussions about the first language.
    In my opinion is English a nice language and is easily to be learnt.

Wäre nett wenn Ihr die Fehler kontrolliert ;)

Lg Dési
    :D

• Hey also ich hab einiges korrigiert und die eingeklammerten sachen hab ich nicht verstanden weil sie irgendwie keinen sinn ergeben.... da müsstest du dir vielleicht nochmal überlegen was du genau schreiben wolltest ;)

I write a text about English the world language. I learn English since 8 years. (Mosst lightly falls to me the reading part into English). 340 million people speak English as their mother tongue.
    The number of people who speak english as second foreignlanguage, is not clear.
    English is taught in a lot of countries as the first foreign language in schools and it is the official language of many international organisations.
    There are advantages and disadvantages of the world langugage english.
    Advantages of the language are, that it is everywhere understand, a flexible language, easy to learn and for about 300 Mio. People it is the first language. Disadvantages are different dialects, (small languages might die owt and English) – (speaking countries may have an advantage against other ones).
    There are many discussions about the first language.
    In my opinion English is a nice language and it is easy to learn.

• (Most lightly falls to me the reading part in English) ind deutsch = Am leichtesten fällt mir der Leseteil in Englisch.

(small languages might die owt and English) – (speaking countries may have an advantage against other ones).

small languages might die owt /// and /// English - speaking countries may have an advantage against other ones