erneuter Text zum Korrektur lesen bitte

• Hallo!

Ich habe hier erneut einen Text zum Korrektur lesen.Es wäre sehr nett,nochmal so kompetente Antworten zu erhalten :)
    Diesmal habe ich mir vorher lediglich Stichpunkte auf Englisch geschrieben, und daraufhin versucht diese auszuformulieren. Ich hoffe, dass es besser geklappt hat.

When I started in the 9th class with the optional subject "tutor", I discovered my passion for organising and leading groups. In this subject we made the entrance at our school easier to new kids by common activities. Gladly I took responsibility and I learnt to concentrate me also in hectic situations on the important things and to keep calm and furthermore to adapt ( quasi “mich auf etwas einstellen”,ich wusste leider überhaupt nicht wie ich das ausdrücken soll =/ ) me on unexpected situations and also conflicts or to solve them. My socialableness and spontanity in dealing with new people could thereby develop even more.
    I got the possibility of a training as a school mediator. In doing this I learnt to listen and to find a solution instead of getting stuck in the problem. Moreover, my quiet, balanced and trustworthy being helped the relaxation of the situation.
    In addition I set value on team spirit and it is important to me that also weaker group members are receiving attention ,are respected and also aided. If necesary, I don´t have a problem with putting one´s foot down or to take back myself, depending on the situation.
    If there would be a possibility, I would help with pleasure in the creation of an entertainment programme. To me it would be a pleasure ,to pass my knowledge in the areas singing and theatre, and I´m also open to all other activities, sporty and culturally, and interest towards.

Vielen Dank im Vorraus!
    Liebe Grüße