Bildbeschreibung (BITTE SCHNELL/DRINGEND!)

• Hallo,

da ich morgen eine Bildbeschreibung halten muss und ziemlich aufgeregt bin wollt eich euch fragen was ihr davon haltet? :D
    Ich weis selbst das ich kein Englisch-Profi bin!

Ich bitte um Verbesserungen, egal welche zu Sinn oder Grammatik einfach alles!

Kurze Frage, wie schreibt man am besten wenn Menschen in einer Reihe sitzen?
    Wenn man von Links nach Rechts die einzelnen Personen beschreibt, welche überleitung zum nächsten nutzt man?

Hier ist mein Text:

Zitat:
    In the foreground you can the five people, three men and two women. The woman on the left wearing a white Shirt and a blue jeans. She has shoulder-length blond hair. The man beside her is wearing a grey pullover and a jeans. The man has a bald head. The woman in the middle oft he picture has short grey hair and is wearing black glasses, a blue jacket and a fawn trousers. The woman next to her has black hair and is wearing black glasses maybe sunglasses. What the woman is wearing I unfortunately can’t recognize, but I think she is wrapped coat. The man on her right has curly brown hair and is wearing a blue pullover and a jeans. All people which was described by me sit on a cover and eat. The man behind the man on the right side has short brown hair and wearing a red/white stripped pullover and camoflage trousers and a blue scarf. Behind the man is a white tent. In the background you can see many bushes and trees. In the right corner you can the a old stone building and a huge hill. Behind the seated people stand two horses, a white one and a black one.

Ich wäre euch sehr dankbar!

Gruß