Englisch story POV

• hi ich soll für die schule ne geschichte aus sicht eines mannes in die sicht einer frau umschreiben.
    wäre nett wenn sich einer kurz die mühe macht und meinen text überfliegt und ein paar fehler beseitigen könnt:

Oh no I am so lonely. My cat has run away and that’s why I am here alone in the bar. That is what the others should think about me. But for real I just want to hook up with a pretty guy today. I am sitting here in a dark corner since one hour and I am so drunk right now. There is an attractive man at the bar. I noticed him because the barkeeper asked him something about “the Bond thing”. I want to know more about him. If I shout to him he will immediately notice that I am drunk. I will drop the glass and act like a drunken clumsy girl which isn’t responsible anymore. The barkeeper and the pretty man are watching at me. The bartender whispers something in the other guy’s ear, but I can’t understand a single word. Yes, it works! The pretty guy is walking to me. I have a lively conversation with him and I am still waiting for the “ultimate Question”. “Yes let’s go home.” I answered instantly. On the way out of the bar the other barkeeper asks me “shall I take care of your cat again?”, damn I hope the guy I am leaving the bar with doesn’t notice that I am using this tactic pretty often to hook up with men.

thank you :)