Korrekturlesen? ;)

• [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]My perfect job according to self-assessment tests[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]I did many self-assessment tests to find out which job is the best one for me. But I'm still not sure. I'm interested in many careers but I also think that they aren't diversified enough for me. I don't want something where I will be bored after a half year.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Anyway I think I would enjoy a job as a teacher in a primary school. I haven't to be very flexible because I have regular hours of work and I can show everybody the responsibility I'm able to handle with. I would have the opportunity to work out conflicts and to be a kind of role model for the children. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]They want to have fun while learning and I could use my creativity to make their and also my school life interesting. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]I'm convinced that a elementary teacher have to be confident because when you seem to be insecure, the pupils will realize that immediately, they get scared too and they don't know how to behave towards you. In other words: You would have failed absolutely.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]But I think I'm very self-confident, so this doesn't pose a problem.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]I'm also very reliable and when I should do something for the next day, I do it until it's finished.[/FONT]
     [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]As a teacher at the primary school I haven't to concentrate only on two or three subjects like a teacher at the secondary school, I could teach the pupils nearly everything. This sounds nice because to be honest I like every subject in school.[/FONT]
     [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]One of my strength is that I don't get nervous when I have to speak in front of people and as a teacher I'll have to do it everyday. [/FONT] 
     [FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Because I like foreign languages it could be the case that I'll teach children in an other country or continent. Who knows? [/FONT] 

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, cursive]Although I'm quite not sure if this job is my “perfect job” I would enjoy the work with the young children and the lessons. I think the job as a elementary teacher is a good opportunity for my future life and otherwise... I'm sure I have enough time for thinking about that hardly. :-)[/FONT]