Brauche dringend Hilfe bei einem englischen Bewerbungstext!!

• Hallo,
    ich möchte mich gern als Aupair-Mädchen bewerben.
    Die drei folgenden Texte sind an die möglichen Familien, bei denen ich leben werde, gerichtet und ich möchte gern, um einen möglichst guten Eindruck zu vermitteln, dass sie fehlerfrei sind und einen guten Stil haben.
    Ich habe schon mein Bestes versucht, aber bin mir immer noch sehr unsicher in der Ausführung.
    Es wäre sehr lieb, wenn sich jemand, der von Englisch Ahnung hat, den Text mal durchlesen bzw. überarbeiten könnte. Über Verbesserungsvorschläge wäre ich auch froh.
    Danke schonmal im Vorraus Smile !

Dear Family,

I'm really looking forward to the time we are going to spend together and I'm sure it will be a very great time for all of us.

For the kids I will be a new friend with whom they can have a lot of fun.
    For the parents I will be a reliant assistant in the household, in keeping care of the kids and helping them with the schoolwork or other daily problems.
    And if you have pets like a little dog, it would be nice for me to go for a walk with it.

Finally I can only say that I cannot wait to gain the experiences of living in a foreign country and to be part of your family for the next few months.

Lots of regards,
    Sterniii

***, bitte erzähle uns von Dir und Deinen Interessen

My name is *** and I'm ** years old (in April 2010 I'll be **), my hobbies are swimming, jogging, skiing, dancing, reading, cooking, creative arts and having fun with friends or with my family.

I also like kids; playing games with them, doing any sport activities or teaching them.
    Here at home I did a practical course at a primary school two years ago and we really had a lot of fun together. Sometimes I take care of kids from the neighbourhood, too. I also give regularly repetitional lessons with success.

I think I'm a nice, friendly and reliable, self-confident but quiet person, who likes action.

I've got a little brother - ** - who is ** years old. We and our parents - **&** - live in a little and quiet town in **.

I'm going to finish school next year in April and before I go to university to study biology and maths to become a teacher, I would like to spend a few months with a nice and friendly family in an exciting country.

**, warum möchtest Du als Au Pair arbeiten?

I like spending time with kids and travelling, discovering foreign countries, and customs very much and I also want to improve my english a little bit, so I think it would be great to be an au-pair-girl =)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi!

Zitat

Finally, I can only say that...

Zitat

...years old (in April 2010 I'll be **). My hobbies are...

Zitat

Here, at home, I take a practical course...

Zitat

I also give successfully and regularly repetitional lessons.

What are 'repetitional lessons'?

Zitat

I like spending time with kids and travelling, discovering foreign countries. Moreover, I want to improve my english a little bit, so I think I would really like to be an au-pair-girl =)

LG nif7 :)

• Hey, danke schonmal! Sonst findest du den Text gut?
    Ich wusste nicht was Nachhilfeunterricht ist, weißt du es vielleicht? "repetitional lessons" hat der Übersetzer von Abacho ausgespuckt..

LG Sterniii

• Nur noch eins..^^
    Heißt das dann: "...i also give coaching in school stuff"? Also mit dem Verb "give" oder muss man da ein anderes benutzen und muss man das noch ergänzen,um zu sagen, dass es sich zum beispiel nicht um Fußballtraining handelt, sondern um Nachhilfe und wenn ja, heißt es dann "in" oder "at" oder was?:-)