Korrektur bzw hilfe beim übersetzen....Danke!

• Ich stelle euch die graphic novel 'Die Sicht der Dinge' von Jiro Taniguchi vor.
    Die Geschichte erzählt bewegend die Rückkehr eines Mannes in seine Heimat , um von seinem verstorbenen Vater Abschied zu nehmen. Er muss erkennen, dass er seinen Vater zu Unrecht die vielen Jahre gemieden hat. Die Erzählungen der Verwandten bringen ihn zu dem Schluss, dass der Vater nicht so schlecht war wie das Bild, das er von ihm hatte. Eine Erkenntnis, die leider zu spät kommt..
    Leider ich habe es noch nicht durchgelesen.
    Jiro Taniguchi erschafft hier eine unglaublich sensible Geschichte auf Papier . Diesem Comic wohnen so viele ehrliche Gefühle inne, dass man merkt wie ehrlich das uns hier präsentierte wirklich gemeint ist. Die Tiefe die in den Ganzen hier innewohnt ist gewaltig und berührt einen zutiefst ohne jemals kitschig oder irgendwie auf einen abgehoben zu wirken, nein das ganze wirkt sehr natürlich.

Mein Vorschlag:

I present the grafic novel ' Die Sicht der Dinge# from Jiro Taniguchi . The grafic novel was published in 2008. The author and illustrator comes from Japan . He is 66 years old.
    And now to the book....
    The story tells?? the return of a man to his native country ?? affecting, around to say goodbye to his deceased father. He must realize, that he gives his father all the time injustice ....die vielen Jahre gemieden hat.?? He must recognize that he has avoided his father for wrongly many years. The stories of the relatives take him to the end that the father was not as bad as the picture which he had of him. A knowledge which is unfortunately late. .
    I don't have read it through unfortunately yet.
    The story is comfortable to read.
    Jiro Taniguchi creates an unbelievably sensitive story on paper here. So many honest feelings are inherent in this comic strip, that one notices like honest this here presented to us really thought is. This one is the depth is enormous and touches one to seem taken off on one kitschily or somehow without ever deeply, no the whole seems very natural inherent in the wholes here.
    In my opinion is the book very interesting and shows the real essence of life. The grafic novel injuced to contemplate me(Die grafic novel hat mich zum nachdenken angeregt). It shows many important things like how important your family is.