Englisch Text / bitte um Fehlerkorrektur ;)

• Heyho wäre sehr nett wenn ihr mir bei den Fehlern heflen könntet und diese korrekgiert :P

I write a text about my school – my class. I go to school since 1999. I was happy where I was younger, when I go to school. When I had Enrolment my family was happy and I became a sugar bag. I had smile and my family had make many photos. The first day in the school was nice. We have fancied everybody. After school I went to the kindergarten and make there my homworks. I had easy homworks and more free time than now. When I was 11 I join to the secondary school. The name of the school was “Schule am Eschenweg”, but I must leave this school 2005, because this school was closed. I change with my class to the mittelschule Lichtentanne. I settled down there well. I find new friends. The problem was we had every year a new mathamatic teacher. It was realy hard, because every learn it different. In the year 2009 i am finish with school. I hop so much that I bested my exams.

Lg Dési :oops:

• I write a text about my school – my class. I go to school since 1999. I was happier when I was younger, when I went to school. When I was succeed my family was happy and I got a sugar bag. I had a smile and my family took a bunch of photos. The first day in the school was nice. We have fancied everybody ( dieser satz macht kein sinn). After school I went to the day care center and did my homwork. I had easy homwork and more free time than now. When I was 11 I join to the secondary school. The name of the school was “Schule am Eschenweg”, but I had to leave this school 2005, because this school was closed. I moved with my class to the Mittelschule Lichtentanne. I settled down there well. I found new friends. The problem was we had every year a new mathamatic teacher. It was really hard, because every learned it different. In the year 2009 I finished school. I hope so much that I past my exams.