bitte die fehler für meine rede in englisch korrigieren...danke:)

• Have you ever heard of Dublin? If not, you have to know that it's the capital and most populous city of Ireland and now I am really looking forward to presend you Dublin in my speech.

First of all you can basicly say that Dublin is most noted for its great literature, unique history and large number of pubs.

But mind you that everyone is able to visit one of the 14 city parks in Dublin where you will find a peaceful atmosphere and maybe some rugby players while they're training?

Moreover Dublin has some great pubs for gastronomic tourists like The Porterhouse or The Steag's Head which offer dishes between Haute Cuisine and Irish Stew.

Otherwise Shopping freaks will enjoy styling up their wardrobe at Loft Market which fashion is comparable with the New York Style and where you always will go shopping for sale.

Not forgetting is Science Gallery which will bring you the irish culture closer and the many historical castles like Malahide Castle or Dublin Castle which stand in a beautiful landscape nearby the city.

At last I have to tell you visiting Dublin and visiting Ireland would be a great experience for each who loves spying different cultures and new people.

When you already think of booking an air ticket to the europe metropole then mind that there are many Bed&Breakfast houses which offer special prizes and that Dublin is small enough to discover it by bike.

• Have you ever heard of Dublin? If not, you have to know that it's not only the capital city, but also the most populated city of Ireland.I'm pleased to present you Ireland now.

First of all it's known for its great literature, unique history and the insane amount of pubs.

Also, feel free to visit one of our 14 city parks in Dublin, which are known for their peaceful atmosphere and their possibilities for rugby teams to train there.

Moreover Dublin has some great pubs for gastronomic tourists like The Porterhouse or The Steag's Head which offer dishes between Haute Cuisine and Irish Stew.

Especially Shopping freaks will enjoy styling up their wardrobe at Loft Market which fashion is comparable with the New York Style and where you'll allways go shopping for sale. (der satz gefällt mir echt nicht)

Our Science Gallery will bring you closer to the Irish culture and the many historical castles like Malahide Castle or Dublin Castle which stand in a beautiful landscape nearby the city.

All in all i can assure you that visiting Ireland is a great experience for people who like meeting new people or taking a look at different cultures.

If you are about to visit us, keep in my that there are many Bed&Breakfast houses offering special prizes for tourists.Also, give discovering dublin by bike a try, its worth it.